14 January 2009

Mid Month Earnings

The day is absolutely beautiful today. I can see snow on the mountain tops and with an amazing clear blue sky. We are expecting another snow fall within the next couple of days, so it's going to be white all over again... skiers will be happy.

I went to a subsitute orientering presentation yesterday. I'll be subbing at the local schools 2 or 3 times a week for a little while. Should be quite different from having my own class -I've taught high school for 10 years, up to this last december.

Allright, the mid-month earnings from previous month are coming in.

*****
A payment was made to my paypal account from Squidoo this week, for the month of November. The highest I've had so far and pretty happy about it. My lens traffic is growing steadily over the month, so I expect this to keep going.
Don't know about Squidoo?
Sign up for fre.e here: http://www.squidoo.com/lensmaster/referral/Sunfish
then go create your own pages to promote or just to have fun.

Here is an example of the main Squidoo page that I promote:
http://www.squidoo.com/WF3D


*****
Another small payment from Yuwie. Again, growing if every so slightly each month. Really, since this costs me nothing, it does not matter what the earning is as long as it keeps growing each month, which is what is happening. I'll have to say here that I have not reach the $10 minimum payment yet, and that's ok. Eventually, I'll get there.

Yuwie is a fre.e social network site that pays you each time any of your pages are viewed, anytime any of your referral's pages are viewed, and for any activity throughout the site from yourself and your referrals.

So far, I have 20 referrals in my tree. As this grows, so too will the earnings. Some members have upwards of 80,000 people in their tree! Can you imagine what that means in monthly earnings for just poking around a social site? wow! One step at a time...

Sign up for free here as my referral: http://r.yuwie.com/greenriver

*****
I've just been informed of earning from a referral in the new 10kmatrix site.

*****
Bux-Matrix is going its merry little way. Everytime I earn enough for a new matrix position, I'll re-invest into the downline. That means commissions for people in my downline, so if you have considered this program, consider joining in this Team.

*****
As mentioned in the Squidoo section, my lens WorkFor3Dollars is getting lots of hits from Google search engines. That's good. I'm really happy about that. It means more traffic that I myself did not have to produce, which in turns means more people exposed to this great little program. Very simple and very affordable for anyone.

*****
I joined MyNetWealth yesterday. No link yet as I am waiting for comfirmations from the adminstration -stay tuned.
Here again I intend to re-invest into my Team and downline each time commissions come in, to increase earnings for everyone involved, so do stay in touch as I will post the link as soon as it is up and running and available.


=====<>=====
Are You Earning Residual Income Yet?
The Pulsating Matrix
=====<>=====

No comments: