24 January 2009

Cold Weekend and Pilyoga

It's cold again this weekend, with snow flurries yesterday. I'm so ready for Spring.

There is a Pilyoga class on Saturday mornings at the local gym... hmm... I'm intrigued, so I'll go today to check it out. If I like it, I just might make a habit of it. Ha, ha.

*****
New WorkFor3Dollars members yesterday. Will send a welcome email after this, along with some resources for advertsing and success tips.

WF3D has a new upgrade feature to turn the program into a residual income earner. I'll go read about it in a few minutes.

*****
I'm still surfing every day with Bux-Matrix. It's easy and quick, with only 10 ads per day. Small earnings so far, but hey, it's paying. The big bux on this one is through the matrix.

*****
I joined a cycler (or doubler) a few days ago called Ebizv, and have been keeping an eye on it before mentioning it here. Last position to cycle was 10833, and I am 20141, so a little to go -and it's been moving forward each time so I feel good about it.

Cost: $2 ad pack
Cycles into $200
Get banner ad rotated 3000 times through the site

*****
I'm just over $4,000 with ClickForABuck. At $5,000 I can request payment. Very excited to have made it this far. I get a minimum of $100 per day, with most often between $150-200+ if I have time to go through all the links.

*****
Last for today is MyNetWealthTeam. I've got high expectations for this one as each person gets an automatic 13 positions in the matrix. Should help moving things faster for everyone, which also means faster earnings for everyone.

*****
All right, I'm off to Pilyoga!... ;-)



=====<>=====
Are You Earning Residual Income Yet?
The Pulsating Matrix
=====<>=====

No comments: