02 January 2009

Back With Great News

I am back with some great news!

First, the home office is up and running. I am very excited about being connected once again, and getting on with online earnings. Yeah!

Second, I am adding a new program to my portofolio:
Searching4Profits

Here's why:
Great little 3x9 forced matrix (you know how I love those)
The payment breakdown looks like this:
- Levels 1-3 pay out $1 per position;
- Levels 4-7 pay out $0.50 per position;
- Levels 8 pays out $1 per position;
- Level 9 pays out $2 per position.

That means:
- 10 filled position pays for your monthly $10 membership;
- the highest pay is for the biggest level: 9

If you've read this blog before, you know I strongly believe in Residual Income as being the #1 way to make it online. Sure, there are a lot of great programs out there with one time payment fee to get in and with which you can make a lot of money as well. In fact, I belong to a couple of those myself: WF3D and Bux-Matrix, and making money there too.

One time payments are wonderful for people with limited income that want to find a way to make money without having to pay out much of anything. Actually, it's good to have both.

For example, I primarily promote the WF3D program (and a couple others) because of their affordability and accessibility for everyone, regardless of financial situation. With this, I build a list of contact with whom I communicate about what else I do, and refer them back to this blog, with my entire portofolio.

Stay tuned as I make the rounds of my earning portofolio and report updates on this blog.

~~~ HAPPY NEW YEAR ! ~~~

Join me in making 2009 the best year yet !!

=====<>=====
Are Your Earning Residual Income Yet?
Your Seach Is Over
=====<>=====

No comments: