03 November 2009

Back to Fall

Looks like we are back to Fall weather today, with most of the snow gone -except my snowman in the backyard! He, he. Well, he's more of a big stump right now, but still, makes me smile when I look out there and see him still standing.

*****
I joined YouAintSeenNothingYet a couple week ago or so and just upgraded into the first line. It's a line type cycler about to launch, so I thought, why not?

*****
Speaking of cyclers, I went from the Speed Line into the first Element Earth Line in The Power of Five cycler. The Speed Line is open again if you want to check it out. It's only $5 and will cycle you into the higher levels. That first Element Earth will return $10 upon cycling.

*****
I also cycled with Tagoldmine this past week. As I said before, this gives me a re-entry into the Bronze level. It does not give me a position into the Silver level yet, as I mistakenly said in my post a couple days ago.
Rather, the 2nd cycle on any one level gives you a position into the next level. So, I have to wait until I cycle again in the Bronze to get a Silver level position. Got it? Sorry for the confusion here. Anyway, the important thing to take away here is that I did cycle and automatically received earnings into my payment processor.

*****
Did you read my last post about TVI? No? Then you better go check it out.

*****
Ooh, the sun just came out from behind the clouds. Beautiful!

*****
NewWavePowerMarketing is about to launch. I already have a downline. This is a forced matrix and will be compressed every month, meaning no empty spots. Check it out, it might be worth your time.
There will be spillover from upline marketing and company wide marketing.

Ok, that's plenty for today.
Enjoy!


=====<>=====
- Work From Home -
Easy As 1-2-3
=====<>=====

No comments: