17 November 2009

Re-Organizing and More

Backoffice re-organizing is happening for YouAintSeenNothingYet. A few more details to implements and these guys are done. It's looking good and will help members move faster through each cycles and into higher levels. I do think these changes will be very good for the program.
If you are not in yet, I suggest you get one position. The admin has just launch a huge advertising campain, so existing members are sure to see results.

*****
Getting ever so closer to that Silver matrix in Tagoldmine... This one is completely hands-free, which I love. Got paid already from my first Bronze cycle. This re-entry Bronze will pay my way into the Silver matrix and give me a re-entry into the Bronze. Next, I get to cycle one in each and so on. Pretty good set up.

*****
Well, are you in TVI yet? No? Why not?
I realize there are a lot of TVI teams out there, and you should certainly do your own research and join the one you feel fits you best. I made my choice and I'm sticking to it.
Get in, get 2 or buy 2 and that's it.
Then help the entire team by promoting. The good thing is that no matter what, everyone moves forward and into TVI. Again, good deal for all members.

*****
3WaveCycler now has personal referral link, which earns you for bringing referrals in. This is still a team build, however. These referrals are channeled down into the next available spot, you just happen to get a reward for bringing that person in.

So far I've gotten 5 re-entries into the first wave.

*****
What a gorgeous day! Let's get out and enjoy it. :)


=====<>=====
- Work From Home -
Easy As 1-2-3
=====<>=====

No comments: