05 August 2009

School Right Around The Corner

School is right around the corner -again.
Well, still about 3 weeks, though that will pass quickly enough. Then it's back to subsituting now and then.
In the mean time, I am working my way through the 3rd book of the Twilight series. Fun for sure.

*****
Today I took my earnings from Bux-Matrix and bought another ad-package in PayItForwardTraffic.

Bux-Matrix is paying much more often, as I have mentioned in previous post, because of my referrals. So I am taking advantage of that to upgrade further with both Ad-Ventures4U and PayItForwardTraffic. I am letting all earnings from these 2 sites roll into my account also, which increases my earnings as well.

******
What have not talked about for a while?
WorkFor3Dollars is getting an increase in traffic once again, which is good to see. I've made good money with this one.

*****
My current favorite is MyTwoBestFriends though. Send me your email through comments in this blog (will stay private) to get your invitation.

Here is what I like the most about it:
- it's not about internet marketing, rather it is about ordinary people helping each other through hard financial time.
- even people who know nothing about internet marketing are being successful.
- lots of members come into this as entire families, making sure everyone is taken care of.
- because of that, the membership is made up of friends and families caring for each other.

Aren't you a least bit curious?
Send me that email and I'll send you an invitation.

*****
And lastly for today, I am very pleased with ThePulsatingMatrix and how it is moving forward.
Here's another one where you do not need to know anything about internet marketing. Check it out.

=====<>=====
- Work From Home -
Easy As 1-2-3
=====<>=====

No comments: