21 February 2009

New MyNetWealthTeam Members

Wow, got up to under 10 F this morning, and an all white scenery. Glad I don't have to go anywhere today...

Allright, time for news.

*****
Let's get the bad news out of the way.
Remember my excitement regarding pending payment from ClickForABuck ?
Well... my $5,000 worth of clicks over 2-3 weeks earned me a grand -ready for this one? $0.05 !!! That's right, 5 pennies...

Don't bother with this one. Honestly not worth your time. I for one am glad I decided to try it out with minimum payment level rather than go for the big one. Saved myself a lot of time.

You want a program that pays, get in with Bux-Matrix. Got paid everytime.

*****
Now for the GOOD NEWS !

MyNetWealthTeam is growing with new sign-ups. Very exciting. My downline is now 64 and I have made about $45 so far on my one time $15. I'd say that's a good investment.

*****
I got in 10DollarsWonder to check it out. I've already cycled 3 times. This is easy, just set it up, pay ONE time $10, pick what you want to advertise, and forget about it. Nothing else to do. It will cycle on its own and you can collect down the road.

*****
PushButtonXtreme is continuing to improve their backoffice with new features and information. A video is in the works, which I look forward to. Much easier than reading an entire page of how a matrix works.

*****
I now have 2,000 shares in Me2Everyone. They are still in pre-launch, hard at work making sure all the software is working as it should. Official launch is sometime in the next 6-8 weeks.
Get in now and get your shares. Free to join.

The shares will translate to monetary value once the launch is done. These are similar to owning stock in a big corporation. If you later decide to leave, you can sell these shares to another member for a profit (since they were free in the first place).

Anyway, nothing to loose -and I am very curious to see where this is going.

*****
That's the news for today.
Cheers everyone.


=====<>=====
Are You Earning Residual Income Yet?
The Pulsating Matrix
=====<>=====

No comments: