27 February 2009

Cycling and Growing

Downlines are growing, positions are cycling, and things are looking bright. :-)


MyNetWealthTeam has grown nicely and I am about to put in a request for payment.

*****
I have just shot up to level 9 in PushButtonXtreme ! Yeah ! It'll be great to cycle in on this one and see the progression.

*****
10DollarsWonder continues to cycle as well. This might seem to take a little while to get going, but if I understand this correctly, every so many cycles you get automatic new positions, which in turn helps cycle more often and earn on more position... if you follow me.

I bought 1 ad pack so far and will buy another once I've got enough commission to re-purchase.
I advertise MyNetWealthTeam on this one.

*****
Oh, almost forgot, new members on WorkFor3Dollars.
I'm about to go on over to Yuwie and do more networking there.

And speaking of, if you are not familiar with Yuwie, it's a social network site that pays you per views on any of your profile or blog pages, AND any views that you yourself make while surfing the network. So get yourself a page, surf around, and get paid for it. It's fun.

*****
What else? I have not mentioned Ebizv in a while. I checked it today and it's cycling slowly. Will get there eventually. And it's only $2, so I'm not too concerned. It doubles everytime it cycles up to $200, which is very acceptable for a $2 payment.

Well, I think that covers it.

And remember to get your free shares in Me2Everyone.


=====<>=====
Are You Earning Residual Income Yet?
The Pulsating Matrix
=====<>=====

No comments: