16 February 2009

Back To Work

It's back to work after a very nice weekend. Hope everyone had a great Valentine's celebration as well.

Time for doing the rounds...

*****
First, got paid on Bux-matrix again. Combined ad clicking and matrix earnings. Click ads to earn, get a one time fee matrix position, and advertise your own programs all at once.

*****
WorkFor3Dollars is doing it's thing; steady growth as usual.

*****
TakeTheGlobe is back... well, almost. They are still working on V.2 though it's all set to be live within the next few days. The owner is very forthcoming about what's going on, which is a good thing in my book. I'm looking forward to having it all running again. I've got a payment waiting on this one.

*****
Got a couple new referrals in the MyNetWealthTeam program. Did I tell you how much I like this program? I think it's one of the best set up around.
They also now have a couple cyclers that will feed into the main matrix, bringing in more members and more spillover.

*****
I have not talked about The Pulsating Matrix of late -and that's because I was not so convinced there for a while. The last couple of pulses I did get to see a lot of people get placed under me. Will see how that translate to commissions in the next couple of weeks.

*****
VERY EXCITED about ClickForABuck. My payment request is now in queue to be paid. I reached $5,000 payout; now I can't wait to see how that shows up in my paypal account.

*****
Oh, yes, almost forgot... I joined the Me2Everyone site. Free to join, get free shares in the company (which will later translate to monetary value). From what I understant, this is a virtual world and social site. So, get in and claim your share.
Launch date is getting closer.

*****
That's it for today.
Exciting time.


=====<>=====
Are You Earning Residual Income Yet?
The Pulsating Matrix
=====<>=====

No comments: