06 May 2010

Nice Day At Home

It's nice to have a quiet day at home once in a while, particularly since the past couple of weeks have been really busy. I'll be catching up on administrative stuff today, and might even have time to do some art! It's a good day.

*****
TOP NEWS!
New: KashKwik  --  I cycled and got paid already!
This is a straight line cycler. Every 4 people coming cycles 1, with that 1 also getting re-cycled back into the bottom of the line. It's still new with lots of momentum right now (over 3,000 members already), so I figured I'd give it a shot... and am I glad!

Get your spot in. The admin has lots of marketing going as well as there being some very active members doing promotion as well. It's moving.

$15 per spot brings you $25 per cycle.

Moreover, you get a matching bonus every time one of your referrals cycles, which could add up, as each time one position cycles it gets re-entered into the line.

*****
Received a payment from Bux-Matrix, from the matrix side -remember, this one had both surfing and forced matrix. Payments are automatic, so you don't have to worry about making requests. You just get a nice little message in your email that you got paid! :D

Surfing and earnings are coming in like clockwork with NextGenMarket so far. Very easy, no hassel program. I hope it's around for a very long time.

PayItForwardTraffic has a new thing whereas you can opt out of weekly surfing... I have not had a chance to look at it yet, so I'll let you know when I know more about it. Certainly sounds like a possibility to explore.

*****
I'm changing the referral page for JustBeenPaid. They've got several new splash pages to use and this particular one is the most recommended.
In the long run, I think this is my favorite program. Their set up is easy and effective. Anyone can do it since you can purchase your referrals, then with the 3rd and every 10th after that being passed up to your sponsor -or to you from your downling- it will grow organically.

If anyone asks, this is my first recommendation as far as long term sustainable programs go.

*****

Cheers everyone-



=====+===== - Work From Home - Easy As 1-2-3 =====+=====

No comments: