02 May 2010

House Cleaning

I've been busy doing some house cleaning today... logging on into each program or online site and checking progress, deleting what no longer works, and generally cleaning up my list. Feels pretty good.

I spoke about Team2x2 last time. It's doing its things without me and I am starting to see commissions coming in -always nice to see. Read over that last post again, I've explained how you can basically get in and set it on automatic or get as involved as you wish. Either way, sooner or later (depending on your activity), you will earn money.

*****
I've taken the HyiFund link off for now. I've been reading about payment problems, so I don't want to take any chances that someone would come in through my link if they are not paying anymore. I've had a good run with them, so it's too bad really. That's how these hyi sites are.

*****
During my checking of this morning, I visited NineLevels and was glad to see that the Profit Sharing is still coming in on its merry little way. Another one where you can sit back if you so choose.
I've talked about this one extensively in the past, so I'm not going to get into it today.

*****
Still surfing, though not always on a daily basis, with Bux-Matrix and Bux.to, and about once a week or a couple times a month to retain advertising points on PayItForward and WindFallHits.

*****
Ok, this is a quite Hey I'm back sort of post.
Talk to you soon with updates from some of the bigger programs.


=====+===== - Work From Home - Easy As 1-2-3 =====+=====

No comments: