28 December 2009

Rounding Up The Year

It's been an amazing 2009, with 2010 promising to be even better.
What do you want to achieve next year? Make that goal list and stick to it.
It's all good and well to make New Year's resolutions, action must be taken.

My online experience is growing and I've got some really good programs here, so I know I'm going in the right direction. I'd love for you to join me and help you do the same.
Let's make 2010 a year to remember.

*****
More people are joining FillerUp and the gas rebates are going out. Incredible set up. I can see the matrix fill below me and coming my way. It's a very exciting feeling to watch it move and know with certainty that I will benefit from it.
Remember, it's FR/E/E to join and look around, so do that at least.

I've also added this program to the NO Sponsoring Needed category on the right.

*****
The official launch for TVI-GlobalAssist is about to go out with some incredible advertising campaign. Another one to check out for sure and get your spot secured. You'll want to benefit from the influx of new members.

*****
I'm expecting another Profit Sharing commission payment from NineLevels in the coming few days, possibly next week. It's the little engine that could -it keeps on going. :D

*****
Did my surfing for Bux-Matrix and PayItForwardTraffic this morning. I'll most likely finish WindFallHits this afternoon too. All these sites have had a low during the holiday, which is to be expected, and I'm looking forward to seeing a renewed increase in weekly earnings in January.

If you are starting out, this is a good way to get weekly cash into your payment processor and limit the out-of-pocket expenses at a time when that's probably the last thing you need.

*****
One of my goals for this coming year is to really look into a few passive income sites, mostly arbitrage betting types.
I've got a few on the side bar under Passive Income right now and will concentrate on building these at first, and maybe a couple more I am looking into.
Diversifying is always best with these, as one truly never knows what will happen. Then if a site were to close, it's not an all-eggs-in-one-basket scenario.
Expect more posts about these this coming year.

*****
Oh, almost forgot, just got paid from Tagolmine.

*****
On another note, one thing I got for Christmas is a movie/diner at the movies... hmm. My 2 top choices right now are New Moon and Sherlock Holmes. What would you pick?


=====<>=====
- Work From Home -
Easy As 1-2-3
=====<>=====

No comments: