15 December 2009

Coming My Way In FillerUp

Are you thinking about your New Year's Resolutions yet?
Some have been dancing in my mind now and then lately, even though we still have Christmas to experience before that. Be prepared, right? ha, ha.

*****
Some exciting news!

Checking the progression in the FillerUp powerline / matrix, row 4 is now starting to fill! Why is that exciting? Well, because I am on row 3 and that means filled positions are now coming my way and will soon fill up my matrix's first row.

And that = earnings !
$5 each month for 10 people on my first level = $50 monthly
Then $1 per person down 5 levels
Total payout? $110,150 monthly !!!

yes folks, it CAN happen. I'm on my way to getting my first level filled.

Happy dance! Happy dance!

It's ok to be silly about this. Have you taken a look yet? FR.E-E gas is what you get with this. Very much worth it. All you have to do is take a look at your local gas station to help you make that choice.

The Powerline is lateral (rather than vertical), which means seats are filled through each row on a first come first served basis, from left to right. This goes on one row at a time, and will eventually come down to YOU, thus filling your matrix. Very very cool.

This is the first time I see a Powerline and Matrix combined, and the idea is genius.

*****
You will also notice a new link under Passive Income on the right.
Even though I do NOT generally recommend HYI type sites (been burned a few times), a friend of mine turned me on to this one for a few simple reason.

It's called HyiFund.
When you sign up, you automatically get $2.50 added to your account, which earns interest right away. You can rollover earnings to build it up or withdraw it once you have enough.

So that's what I did.
I've been getting 3 pennies a day for the last 3 days.
Big deal you might say. I know, we are talking pennies here.

Here's why I choose to do it.
That initial $2.50 was given to me, which means zero investment on my part.
I am earning interest.
I can now forget about it and let it rollover.
At some point, I'll withdraw earnings without ever having had out-of-pocket expense.

Nothing to loose.

*****
Ok, short post today as I have some wrapping to do!


=====<>=====
- Work From Home -
Easy As 1-2-3
=====<>=====

No comments: