08 June 2009

Quick Post with New Cycler

It's been a little while since I've posted here... I am working overtime for a temporary job these days and it is literally taking all my energy, putting in 10 hour days.

So, a quick note for today and I'll post more details on how things are going in this coming week.

First, TeamWorkMillionaires just had it's last round of sign-ups. I got a new position myself.
Every 2 weeks the link is posted for all members to join, so get yourself in (fre.e) and watch your email for the next round.

Having everyone sign in from the same link makes sense. The matrix is filled from the top down and from left to right in the order they come. This way everyone wins. Each round a great percentage of the members buy a new position -actually receiving 4- making this a continuing growing downline for all involved. Check it out. Highly recommended.

*****
The other thing I want to mention today is a new quick 1x3 cycler: 3StarGalaxy
It should cycle fairly fast for a low one time only initial payment. It's part of the TeamOrangeMoon team, so you know there are lots of members already geared to get in.
Also a team link, no individual sign ups.

That's it for now. Check out these 2 links and I'll be back soon.
Cheers-

=====<>=====
- Work From Home -
Steady And Reliable
=====<>=====

No comments: