27 June 2009

Good Music This Summer Morning

I went to the Farmers' Market this morning and enjoyed some fun African music from the Zimfest going on this weekend. I always love these family / village atmosphere events: the market, the music, kids, dogs, people, bicyles, lounging in the grass, dancing, eating, having fun, etc. Good morning for sure.

Let's do the rounds.

*****
Continuing with Bux-Matrix, I got more referrals since the last post. It's working like a charm. See my last post for my intended strategy for this one.

I'm up to 6 days with Ad-Ventures4U, which means I'll be up for payment Monday (each week). Can't wait to see what that looks like. Each week I will let earnings roll over into new ventures until I reach 100, then I'll consider withdrawing maybe every other payment, so as to keep the growth momentum.

*****
The next sign up round is now posted in the TeamWorkMillionaire site. Get registered fr.ee and join in. I've participated in 2 rounds so far and will actually get several accounts this next one. We have over 2,000 members signed up, with about 400 active participants each rounds.

Even only 400 participants translates into 1,600 new positions being created each time. Not bad at all.

My first account is due to get more spillover this coming round, so I am very much looking forward to it.

The best strategy for this one is to get an account each round, or at least each other round. That ensures continuous growth for the program itself, and for your own positions. As things progress and your account receives spillover, you receive more and more earnings for each level down the matrix.

I anticipate the entire 2nd level of my first account to fill up during this upcoming round. That's 36 spots. The second account will most likely get its 1st level filled as well; 12 spots.
See what I mean? And you know the beauty of this? I don't have to recruit, I don't have to bug anyone, I don't have to advertize, I don't have to do anything but participate. Pretty cool, huh? :D

Gotta love it.
=====<>=====
- Work From Home -
=====<>=====

No comments: