02 July 2009

Hiking and Paddling -I Love Summer

I've been hiking and paddling lately. Easy going days with leasure mornings of spending time breathing fresh air. I so love summer.

This is the kind of days I am making happen every day of the year. How about you?

One step at a time, I get closer to that goal.

*****
And speaking of, here's what's happening in the virtual world:

TeamWorkMillionaire is getting ready to post the sign up link tomorrow. It will be on for 2 days this time, to compensate for a holiday weekend where people might not be at their computers as much. Get yourself in the directory so you can access that link.

As mentioned in the last post, this round should fill my 2nd level for account #1, and most likely my 1st level for account #2. I plan on getting a 3rd account this round.

*****
I passed my payout level with Bux-Matrix this morning. Renting those referrals was the best thing I did in this program. Makes everything work so much faster. Get in and follow that same strategy.

I read a lady's blog this morning who works about 10 minutes every morning surfing a few sites like this, and earns about $100 a day right now. Not too bad for 10 minutes a day. Her secret is exactly what I am doing: rent referrals to do the work for you.

Think about it.

*****
I received my earnings for Ad-Ventures4U Monday evening as expected. I choose to roll them over into my current ventures to increase the revenue each week.
Very reliable from everything I read about this program.
This is part of my 10 minutes a day work plan... he he he. (see note above).

******
I am also in a program that is by direct invitation only. The goal is to support friends and family, so no online marketing or advertizing going on nor necessary. Keep it personal.
You only need to bring in 2 people and that's it. If you have more than 2 people interested, you can send them down the line to help out others -which is why I am doing now.

If you are reading this and are curious enough, leave me a comment with your name and email (will not be for public view) and I will send you an invitation.

*****
Another program with excellent reputation is Fortune5Minutes. Now, I have to warn you, when you first get on the main page and start reading how it all works, it's a bit overwhelming.

Don't let that make you nervous. All you need to understand is you get in the first level and the administration handles the rest. Get in, let others know about it, and you will automatically move on through the levels without you having to do anything.

Each level pays for your entry into the next level. Easy.
Again, excellent reputation for this one, and running for over 10 years. Can't get much more reliable than that.

After having my fair share of mismatch, I really look for this kind of references.


=====<>=====
- Work From Home -
Easy As 1-2-3
=====<>=====

No comments: