10 April 2012

Upcoming ReStart In JBP

I've been away for a few days with limited possibilities of getting online, so now I am catchingup. I'm also about to publish a book by the end of April (if I keep to my schedule), so things are somewhat busy as you might expect.

Noonetheless, online activities are on-going.

JBP - JSS-Tripler
I just finished upgrading several placements in my matrices.

The administration announced an upcoming ReStart within the next week or so.
It's been a while since the last one -about 90+ days- so it was bound to happen soon. The good thing is that they are letting members know so you can make sure you are in a good lace to cycle matrices.

Buy placements and upgrade those and others to Premium.

If you are still on the fence about joining, do it NOW. Get yourself on receiving end of the flood of positions coming in from the restart.

Any Tripler positions bought from now on will NOT be affected by the restart, so go ahead and keep buying to get a head start on the next cycling.

Also, weekly earnings stay at 2% daily while weekend days now go to 1.5%.
This makes sense as an offset to lesser funding during weekends.

GIN - Global Information Network
I drove down to Texas and back, about 16 hours each way, and listened to the GIN audio series the whole time. I have to tell, I was FIRED UP by the time I got back home!
No better way to get motivated than to listen to people who are doing and benefiting from what you want to do.

There is more and more informationa available on the website, both for visitors and for members on the inside. I continue to be amazed at the quality of the data provided, and at the qualifications and experience of the people sharing that data.

That said, got a book to finish ...
Cheers -

No comments: