13 April 2012

Happy Friday 13th

Happy Friday the 13th Everyone!

It's been a very good day for me, and I hope for you too.

JBP - JSS-Tripler
Just request yet another $100 withdrawal from JustBeenPaid today. I had tried the last couple days and kept getting the "daily limit has been reached" message, but not today! So Friday the 13th is lucky for me, ha, ha ...

A few updates:
The Restart is coming sometimes next week.
If you joined the program after March 24th, you will NOT be affected by the Restart.
Tripler positions bought after April 7th will NOT be affected.

I suggest you keep buying you Tripler positions. It's business as usual for me, restart or no restart, ALL Tripler earnings go back into buying new positions.

Be sure to have at least ONE matrix positionto benefit form all those Tripler positions maturing into the matrices. It's a good way to have a few cycle.
By the way, you can participate in everything without having upgraded to Level 1, but you WILL need to upgrade in order to withdraw funds. I recommend upgrading now to Level 1 so it's done and you can be a full participant.

One last point -I've noticed quite a few referrals who joined and then did nothing ... if this is you, go ahead and start playing with the program. It's a good one.
BUY some Tripler positions to get the earnings rolling, and BUY at least ONE matrix positions
Let me know if you need help!

ZeekRewards
I missed a few days of placing ads because of travel and other personal reasons. I'm back to it now.
My first packet of bids will end on the 19th I believe. I will look into purchasing another one to keep the growth going.

I admit I am not sure about the ins and outs of this program ... I need to spend some time reading through the site to really understand how this works.
I am still in the building phase right now, so it's ok.

Right, that's it for now folks.
Have a great weekend!

No comments: