14 November 2011

It's Been A While

It's been a while since 've posted any kind of news on this blog, and I thought it was high time I got back to it. I seem to do this in waves, with weekly updates for a while and then nothing for a stretch...

Let's hope this is a new start of weekly updates...

JustBeenPaid is my highest recommendation at this time.

With last restart, I gained 13 matrix positions, with several almost filled that should cycle in the near future.
AlertPay is having issues with their visa/mastercard usage, which is certainly putting a damper on my online activity, so I hope they  resolve this quickly.

On the JustBeenPaid site there is a testimony of a guy that signed up with JBP, started with $20 and went on to pay off a 12 year old debt and rise to the #7 top earner spot for the program. Not bad!!! I'm going to read up on his strategy and report back over here.

Back soon.

No comments: