20 November 2008

WorkFor3Dollars Sign Up

What a nice day it's been. My favorite things in the evening to do while watching tv is sketching. I love that feeling I get, that need to draw. I was watching "Life On Mars." It's a pretty good show. I like the actors and the general story.

In other news, I got a new sign up for the WF3D program today. I always get so excited to see that email... just means the group is growing. :-)

I've added an image showing earnings as the matrix fills up on the squidoo page. I've been thinking about changing it around a bit, as far as the layout, to emphasize more the whole Team concept. I'll be working on that in the next few days and let you know how that's going.

Tomorrow is Friday! :-D

=====<>=====
A Gift For You; $97 worth of
Instant FR.EE Downloads
=====<>=====

No comments: