04 November 2008

Well I've Done It

Yes, I've done it. I told my principal yesterday that I would not be returning after the Christmas break. He was very gracious about it. I explained this had been a goal for some time and that I would be moving during the holidays.

This is a big step for me, to get out of this job I have had for 10 1/2 years now, and it is exactly what I need to do to continue growing. This job has become too easy and too comfortable. It is not longer challenging. I find myself more bored and irritated than enthusiastic, so I know it is time to move on.

We must always continue to grow, that's a vital part of who we are as human being. Remember, change is life and movement is life. Stagnation is death. And since we must move to grow, there's only two possible directions, that is either backward or forward. I prefer the later.

With my online marketing making good strides too, this gives me added incentive to do even more to be successful.

To see what I do, check out the banners on this site.

Feel free to contact me or leave me a message anytime for more information.


=====<>=====
A Gift For You; $97 worth of
Instant FR.EE Downloads
=====<>=====

No comments: