11 November 2008

Squidoo Earnings

I just got paid for from squidoo -a whole $1.25 !!!

That's for the month of September, as it's a month "late" in cycle.
This with only 14 lens, so not bad at all. I'm actually kind of pleased with myself. My traffic is increasing, bringing my ratings up, so it's only going to get better.

I am not as concerned as I was when I started with making a whole lot of them. I'd rather add as I feel inspired, and work on tweaking the ones I have. It's fun either way, and if it brings in a little dollars at the same time, all the better.

All lens that I've made have been assembled in a "Lensography," or index page of sorts, which you can visit right here: http://www.squidoo.com/Sunfishography

=====<>=====
A Gift For You; $97 worth of
Instant FR.EE Downloads
=====<>=====

No comments: