22 November 2008

Take The Globe PTC site update

It's the weekend and I am looking forward to spending time with visiting family.

***
I just wanted to post a quick update on the Take The Globe progress.

I now have 15 referrals, which is great. That's just money coming in whitout me having to do anything.

The great thing about TTG is that they are growing so much, you do not have to go get your own referrals. You can purchase packages of various sizes at your convenience, and then watch your money earn grow.

And that's what is happening for me.

My latest stats:


***
I also added a link for a youtube video on the cash levering system.
You can see it in the right colum, under the "Portofolio" section.

You can also click right here: Turn $25 Into $75,000 video


=====<>=====
Still the Greatest in Residual Income building
Instant FR.EE Downloads
=====<>=====

No comments: