06 August 2012

One Last Week of Freedom

One last week of freedom before school starts up again on the 13th ...

Sooo NOT looking forward to it just yet. It'll be fine once I start teaching again - it's always a matter of getting back into the ryhtm of it all.

In the mean time, let's see what's going on, shall we?

JustBeenPaid - JSS-Tripler
According to Re-Start data, I should have 34 JPB matrix positions, though I only show 10 right now. It always take a while for all these to come through, so it's a matter of patience. Admin announced matrix positions will take a couple month to complete ... I'll keep checking.

The cash withdrawal requested last week went through this past Saturday - Thank you!

Last but not least, the traffic exchange is still in beta mode right now, so there is no need to surf. This will become mandatory at the rate of 25 sites per week sometime soon. :( blah, don't like to surf.

Wealth4AllTeam
First off, I see that I got a referral! That's awesome, welcome!

I mentioned in the last post purchasing my TAP2.1 position.

I'm going to let this run on automatic for a little while to experience that part of the program, leting the system purchase each position for me whenever there is enough in the Cycle Bucket Balance.
I still have to decide what percentage of the E-Wallet Available Balance I want to cash out. I could technically cash out all of it since the program already devides the earnings with 50/50% split.

I would most likely do it $50 at a time, to make it worth the transaction fees.
The next positions due to cycle will be in about a week, so I have time to think about it.

UnstoppableWhirlWind
Hmm, not sure where the "Unstoppable WhirlWind" went with this one. I was hopping to be at a self-sustainable place by now. This is so slow I might have to add to my original seed money, something I had not intended on doing.

My stats:
Funds deposited: $30
Earned: $29
Spent: $38
Which puts me in a $9 deficit mode.

Meanwhile, I now have 28 positions at Grid Level 1 ... with very little movement upward, thus limiting my earnings. Ok, don't get me wrong, I still have hopes for this program, if the position would actually cycle a little faster.

I also noticed a huge decrease in potential earnings posted on the main site for each cycling. If that makes the program sustainable, I'm all for it. I just want to see more results.

If you get in, do not expect tornado speed, LOL

ZeekRewards
I missed a few days of posting once again because I went off camping into the mountains this weekend. All worth it.
I am now at 533 VIP points. Let's see how long it take to get to 600.

There has been issues with daily posting of VIP points which the tech guys are working on.
I have had to manually give away bids in the back office a couple of times to insure I would be credited with my VIP points. It's no big deal and only take a couple extra minutes, though it would be nice to have it back on automatic.

GIN - Global Information Network
One definite positive about going back to school is that I will once again be listening to GIN postcasts on a daily basis. It's easy to do in the car, not so much when I'm at home with a thousand projects and things calling for my attention.
THAT - I'm looking forward to.

No comments: