04 March 2010

Cleaning House

You know what I've been thinking about lately? It's that of the many (too many maybe) programs that I'm in or have gotten involved in over this past year, there are really but a handful that are worth their while and keep rolling along at their own respective steady pace.

That got me thinking too about clearing house.
I've already taken off several links that were no longer serving, and I've got a few more.

The programs I tend to play with and promote the most are the No-Referral Needed and Passive Income one... so I suggest you pay particular attention to those sections in the column link.

Anyway, that's my bit for today.

*****
I got money from Bux-Matrix a couple of days ago. Steady and realiable site. One of my referrals upgraded (smart move) which pushed me over the payment threshold and got me that automatic payment. Nice.

*****
The income is growing over at Bux.to also. Minimum $50 on that one to withdraw, so I can't wait to get there.

*****
I've got 2 spent in HugMoney right now. I'll wait for both to finish in a few days and combine them in one spent.
I see lots of paying posts on this one in other blogs, so I'm feeling good, and will be moving into my 50-50 strategy: take out 50% of profit each round. That way I get something each time and increase my spent each time, thus providing more earning each week... etc.

*****
Also good news from HyiFund, who is back from their server attack issues with better protection. I've withdrawn money from them several times now, with no problems at all.

*****
Coming up on 30 days since I purchased my 2 referrals for JustBeenPaid. Hopefully it should not be too long now.
They are also adding a couple extra levels called JBP2 and JBP3 to bring extra earnings to members. The idea in itself is good -will see how that develops. I'd suggest to at least get in the first level and get yourself positioned.

*****
Last and not least, FillerUpClub is working on restructuring their Powerline Matrix.
All payment issues are now good and working and members can pay with either credit card or echecks, direct from bank account.
Vouchers also going out this week for those who ordered them. Seems to be rolling forward.

Remember too on this one, it does not matter if you bring folks in or not if because of the Powerline Matrix, where members are entered as they sign up, one person after the next.

Ok, have a great day everyone !


=====<>=====
- Work From Home -
Easy As 1-2-3
=====<>=====

No comments: