16 March 2010

I Love This Time Of Year

Spring has got to be my favorite time of year... I spent all afternoon last Sunday working in the yard, particularly getting the veggie garden ready for planting in a few weeks. What fun.

And speaking of Spring, HyiFund will be doing some spring cleaning of their own, closing all inactive accounts (those who have yet to make a deposit).
This is to clear up their server a bit and remove those empty accounts just taking up space. Always a good thing to do now and then... so, I hope this does not apply to you, and if so, then make a small deposit so you can stay on.
It's been working very nicely for me, and I just turned the compounding back on and requested a withdrawl payment.

*****
GREAT NEWS!
My 2 purchased referrals in JustBeenPaid have been delivered and paid their upgrades.
I went ahead and purchased a 3rd to continue growing. This one will be passed up to my sponsor (remember, it's the 3rd and every 10th after that), which is fine with me. I gladly pass this one on as that is the beauty of this system. You pass a few on and you receive a few too. What goes around comes around, as the saying goes. Giving means you will also be on the receiving end.

So, I do encourage you to get your spot and start earning.

*****
I joined the InfinityDownline site through a friend recently to get a closer look.

ONE person puts you in profit with recurring monthly income.
Members pay each other directly, so there is never any administration fees.
It functions with what they call a Reverse 2 Up System: the 2nd and 4th referral of every member is passed up to their sponsor -that mean YOU- increasing each member's income exponentially.

Go to the page and take a minute to read through it.

*****
Ok, time to get the surfing done with Bux-Matrix and Bux.to

Cheers-

=====<>=====
- Work From Home -
Easy As 1-2-3
=====<>=====

No comments: