24 January 2010

It's Sunday

It's Sunday and it looks beautiful, though still somewhat cold. I'm ready for 70 F temperatures...

I've turned off the compounding on my HyiFund account to accrue a little withdrawal money. I think I'll let it do that until the end of the month, turn in back on again for a couple weeks, then repeat. That gives me cash every 2 weeks and a good way to increase my spent and thus increase my earnings. Sounds like a plan. :)

Lots of good comments on other blogs about this one, if you want to check it out.

*****
I've got a couple PTC that I do on a daily basis. A new one is Bux.to .
Referrals can be purchased so that would be my recommendation to really make it worth it.

I've personally purchased 35 referrals. Of those, only 10 are apparently active. The program only guarantees (and replaces) referrals for purchases 100 and above. Now I wish I'd gone ahead and gotten the 100 package, since any inactive would have been replaced and the purchase price would be more than earned back by the end of the month.
As it is, I paid for 35 and really only got 10.
So, live and learn. If you purchase referrals, go ahead and get to guaranteed package.

In the mean time, it is earning well and I do plan on buying that bigger package with my earnings.

*****
Another one I am playing with is HotCapital. It pays 25% daily for 5 days, or 125% of your spent returned to you by day 5.
I've gone around several times now and will do so another couple times, then take some money out and continue with the rest.
Be cautious and do not place in too much to get started. It is listed as paying so it's all good for now. I'd say put it what you are comfortable with, turn it over a couple times and take a little out every so often as you choose.

*****
I've also joined a new program called OneTeam2x2
All members are constantly recycled through the main link, thus filling in any holes in the matrix from the top down.

Each time your 2x2 matrix is filled you earn, advance to the next level, and get a re-cycled spot into level 1. It's a small, quick matrix, which guarantees a regular flow back through.

All cycled position go back through the main #1 position to filter down the matrix.
Any referrals that you bring in follow you, which can also accelerate your and your referral's cycling as well.


=====<>=====
- Work From Home -
Easy As 1-2-3
=====<>=====

No comments: