24 January 2012

Slow Re-Start at JBP

JustBeenPaid - JSS-Tripler
It seems the re-start is still only 30% completed at JustBeenPaid. It's taking longer than I thought it would and I'd like to see my JSS positions show up ... patience ... 1 of 8 JSS matrix position has shown up for me so far.

On the other hand, three JSS positions cycled.
With that earning, I cashed out 30% and re-invested some of the rest as follows:
- bought 1 placement
- upgraded 6 placements to Premium
- bought 4 new JSS-Tripler positions

Not bad!

GIN - Global Information Network
Having a blast listening to podcasts in the car. A thousand times better than all that noise about politics and backstabbing and attacking tactics of upcoming elections.
The information is literally out of this world.
I need to put together a letter / longer post to explain some of the benefits and why you would consider becoming a member, so you can see for yourself what I'm talking about here.

If you do happen to click on the GIN banners, scroll down a bit and watch the Invitation video: "Why You Should Consider Joining GIN" to get started.

Allright, then, have a great day.
Cheers -

No comments: