10 January 2012

Jss-Tripler Restart

JSS-Tripler went through a "restart"a couple days ago.
Looks like 75% of my Triplers were converted to JSS positions, making me pretty happy. These positions have not shown up in the matrices yet, though that usually takes a few days after the restart, so I'll keep checking.

In the mean time, I'm still buying Triplers anytime I can with earnings. One matrix did cycle, with several others slowly but surely getting filled.
I'm taking some of the cycling earnings and updating placements to Premium to catch some of these new positions rolling in from the Restart.

*****
On a different note, I've been tuning in to the weekly development podcasts offered by GIN, the Global Information Network, and loving them.

One key element in this last one: Be Positive in your speech.
Listen to yourself and the people around you -you'll be amazed as to how much most are negative in their words. Seriously, make it a point to listen for a few hours, be it at work in your social network. It might surprise you.

No comments: