01 August 2010

Connecting Us All

This is a new program that was recommended to me through a friend.

It's called Connecting Us All.

Yes, it is a gifting program. Having tried one or two that did not follow through, I had been looking for one that I would be not only happy to participate in, but also feel comfortable telling others about.

This is such a program.

A couple things right off the start made it so I wanted to know more:

- For one, it is completely legal.
Seems funny that I should mention this or make a big deal of it, and unfortunately, too many of these sites come up short on that end. How do I know? Because the founders of the program sent out letters to a bunch of athorney generals, explaining what they were doing and inviting them to review the program.

- Second, it is really about helping others.
Most programs come off way to "flashy" or have that certain "instant-online-success" hype that I find such a turn off, and that for most people (myself included), raises red flags of potential scam.

There are several aspects to this program and you can choose which to participate in.
1. Social Networking for connecting with others.
2. The Giving Tree where people and organizations may post any want or need for the community to give,unconditionally.
3. The Giving Pool where you choose to unconditionally bless others.

What I highly recommend you do is check out the site and take the time to read and listen to the videos, so that you get a complete picture of what goes on and what is possible:

Go to: http://greentree.connectingusall.org

Then sign up as a f.re.e member to learn more about the site.
Pick the first level of gifting ($20) and get started as soon as you are comfortable with it.

note: Ignore the $16 membership for now. You can choose this option later on once you learn where that money goes (I'll go into that on a later post) and the benefits of doing so.

More to come, stay tuned ...

No comments: