21 March 2009

Payments Coming In

I love this slightly warmer weather we are having of late. Then I can ride the scooter around instead of taking the car. I've gone 50 miles so far on $1.47 worth of gas, and probably have another 20-30 miles or so on that. Pretty cool!

Allright. I've had payments coming in which I thought I'd share with you today.

In the last few days, I received payments from these three:

- My Net Wealth Team
- The Pulsating Matrix
- see Squidoo Lens or to sign up Squidoo fr.ee account
*****
The Pulsating Matrix is starting to grow on me, by the way. I am now seeing commissions appearing in my account from the various pulses
*****
In other news, I dutifully continue surfing with Bux-Matrix and earning for my ad views. I have also received lots of hits on my pages from adverstising with them, though I cannot tell for sure if that converted into membership.

*****
The WorkFor3Dollars matrix is continuing its steady growth with new members.

This is really one I recommend for anyone to seriously take a look.

Only one time $3.40 makes it affordable to all, then all you have to do is find 3 people to do the same and have them repeat the process. Not complicated, really. I have personally brought in 15 people to date.

And don't think it all has to be done online. Don't dismiss the power of off-line marketing. I'm not saying go bother your friends, just share what you are doing and what you will receive in return. I'm sure they have $3.40 they won't mind putting into this once they understand the return.

*****
I am also in 10kMatrix and The Revolutionary Matrix (links in side panel), though honestly, I am not sure if I am going to stay in these two.

Any thoughts? Anyone reading this want to share their experience with either or both of these programs, I'd love to hear it.

*****
The cycler 10DollarsWonder is cycling -good news there. Everytime I check on this one I've cycled another time. Liking it. Completely hands off system. Get in and forget about it.

*****
There is a new splash page for PushButtonXtreme. Go take a look.
- see previous post for details on this program and payments earned.

****

Good week overall.
Cheers to all.


=====<>=====
Are You Earning Residual Income Yet?
The Pulsating Matrix
=====<>=====

No comments: