12 October 2012

So, Nothing's Working Right Now

Yep, that's right.
Nothing seems to be working anymore at this time.

JustBeenPaid's new ProfitClicking is a bit complicated still. To be truthful, I have not been on the site much since the change, and havenot been doing my "ad viewing," so I can't really have an intelligent opinion on the program yet.
The few times I did get in the site, I couldn't see the info I wanted about ads, earnings, etc.

Ok, guess I need to get in there and take the time to figure out the site.
Jury still out on this one then.

Wealth4AllTeam
No payment or cycling since mid Sept.
Not good.

UnstopabbleWhirlwind
I withdrew all funds a little while back when it became obvious that it was a loosing proposition.
I just logged on to find a "delete account" button but no such luck. Might have to get in touch with admin, though I do expect this one to eventually disappear.

I'm removing all banners... except that I need to swap the JBP with the new ProfitClicking one...

Oh well, let's move on then.
Back soon.

Cheers-

No comments: