13 June 2010

So Many Too Many

I get way too many emails promoting this or that new "get in NOW or miss out" type hype... I'm tired of all the scams and programs playing on people's emotions. Times are hard. A lot of people are hurting. These emails just play on that borderline desperate need to find something that works.

For my part I am sending a lot of these said emails to the spam folder. Enough already.
I've got my few programs that I check in on. Every so often I might try a new one after I've read several positive comments about it in other blogs, or if it comes directly from someone I know. That's it.

So let's look at a few.

Right now Bux-Matrix is working just fine. No earth shattering earnings, but hey, steady and realiable, as mentioned in previous post. I've been paid several times with this one and use it as advertisment.

NineLevels is coming along. That Profit Sharing is up a few more pennys (hey, at least it's getting there) -and that much closer to payment.

JustBeenPaid is a bit disappointing in that people are not upgrading as much as they should, though I still have 2 purchased referrals to be delivered, so I'm still feeling good about it.

Oh yes, here's another that seems to be doing it's own slow and steady thing, and that's OneTeam2by2. One of the few programs that you can actually put on automatic and forget about it -contrary to what a lot of site say. Just got some spillover recently.

KaskKwik... hmm.. the jury is still out on this one. I guess a few members must have cancelled because the doubling of the membership did not happen as far as I can tell. There are 4002 members as of this writing. This should be over 5000 by now, if most people had acquired their second position. Only time will tell.

Lastly for today, I had recently got into RockSolidFunds just in time to get emails from admin that they had just had over $5000 stolen from their PP... great... what can you do? Apparently it was taken from the LR, so AP should be ok, which is what I used. I'll let it build up to a few dollars and make a whithdrawal, to see if payments are made. (I'll add a link once I receive payment).

It is what it is. One can only smile and move on.

I am looking into a couple gifting activities. If interested, you'll have to contact me with a request of info as I won't be posting that on here... or request to be added to my private list.

No comments: