21 October 2008

What is the point

Welcome to my new "60 Second Commute" blog.

What is the point of this blog?

Here I will record my journey from today to quitting my day to day J-O-B and beyond and into the desired result of earning a comfortable living from home.

As of right now, I intend to quite my job of 10 1/2 years this Christmas holiday. I will give notice at the end of this month to give my employers ample time to find a replacement. It's a big step for me, to move away from the security of salary, and in some way, one I am ready to take.

The 4 programs you see on this page are literally taking me there. I have been laying out the foundation for the past month or so and intend to run full speed with each one of them. I take turn devoting my time to each and it's working.

There are reasons why each of these program were chosen in the first place. I'll share more on that as I post on this blog.

I invite you to come along on this journey. Feel free to leave me comments. I read all and will answer to the best of my ability as is called for.

This is a very exciting time in my life and I look forward to sharing it with you.

Thanks for joining me.


How would you like to work from home too?
For $3 you can: http://www.moneywantsyou.com/

No comments: