18 April 2012

Ready For Restart

Mid-week already. Spring is in the air and all I want to do these days is forget about work and go ride my bike. Someday ...

JBP - JSS-Tripler
I am all ready for the Re-Start, which is getting very close now -either later this week or early next week.
I just checked my account and made sure all placements were at Premium level.
I have several matrices that I hope will cycle with this restart. Regardless, I'm excited about it.

Remember that all Tripler positions bought now will NOT be affected, so continue to purchase and get a head start on these maturing.

Here's a portion of the last update:
A maximum of 40% of an account's JSS-Tripler
will be converted to JSS positions by the
Restart. Accounts not in profit will not
be affected. Small accounts will be less
affected than big accounts -- a sliding
scale will be used. The actual positions
converted will be chosen randomly from
those that qualify for conversion. The
conversion will be done in such a way that
affected members will be able to earn more
from their new JSS positions than they
would have earned from their converted
JSS-Tripler positions.

The most important thing for new members
to realize is that you can earn a great
deal with JSS-Tripler. On our Blog you
can see that our top earner has earned
over $394,000. All of our top 20 earners
have earned more than $130,000 each
Chances are very good there will not be another restart for 90 days or so, giving all these Tripler positions time to mature.

ZeekRewards
My first Bid Pack expires tomorrow, which, honestly, I'm not sure what that means. Will see tomorrow and report on that next time.
I still have a second Bid Pack and have been earning VIP points throughout this time as well, so I'm in no danger of being out. I will most likely purchase another pack regardless to continue accumulating those points.
I have my bid repurchase on 100% compounding right now to get maximum benefits and earnings once I decided to lower that and get a portion in cash.

GIN - Global Information Network
When you go to the website, there is new video on the front page about WHY you should seriously consider joining GIN.
Take a moment to watch it. It is worth your time.

I believe with all my being that the kind of information being shared through this organization will make an incredible amount of difference in the world and in people's lives.
Members now span over 150 countries and growing.

Incredible.

No comments: